Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I always go in September, have been to protaras 8 times and have never found it too sticky at night.
Thanks alot. Have you been early sept tho? (30th aug- 12th sept)? There is a few holidays available for these dates but im just really bothered that it will be too hot. When does it cool down then? Late Aug? thanks :)
usually go 6-9th for two weeks september and its perfect.
We normally go in early September, circumstances denied us the privelege this year. :cry

It is quite nice in the evenings at that time of the year, definitely not TOO hot, just nicely warm.
July and August are the hottest months. The end of August is when temperatures start to fall, siga, siga.

Having said that, in exposed places evening breezes can be quite cool on bare shoulders, so Trish says.

Mark
Thanks alot. I always just asumed that if it is warm in early June at night them end of August would be really hot. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.