Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi, there is usually a fairly strong breeze blowing off the shore throughout the summer. It doesn't stop the majority using lilos etc, just hold on to them cos they will get blown across the bay and end up in the North! ;)
i went last year in mid may - end of may and there wasnt any breeze, exept from around 4-7ish at night :) and we could use our lilos fine :D , in August i went and it was blazing hot, but my lilo still flew way out in the sea :D :( after about 10 people trying to catch it , just watched it blow away haha!

CourtneeLouise x
We've had quite breezy days in Cyprus in Limassol for the last 2 weeks - so, hang on to your LiLo's :D

CwB
Thanks for the comments. I'm more worried about the kids being swept out to sea so I think I will leave the dingy and dolphin at home and just take the lilo (good alternative to a sunbed on the beach). Then at least they can have a splash about with it if it's not too windy and I can have a comfy nap when it is!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.