Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have been to the Kremlin Palace twice now and have booked again to go in October.

The Main building is masive with the main restauarant on the 2nd floor. The rooms are in seperate buildings were comfortable enough to sleep 2 adults and a child.The pool area is very big with water slides for children of all ages inc adults. The food was very good but not as good as Lykia World.

After a few shows we gave the entertainment a miss...they tried hard but it wasn't our cup of tea!!

The staff are very friendly and work very hard.

There wasn't many Brits in the hotel mainly Russian, Turkish or from Middle East.

The transfer is only 30 mins.

We have always enjoyed our hols here hence the return trip in Oct.....but we have also booked for Lykia Worls next May!!!!

regards
CHW :smokin
Thanks CHW that's really helpful and positive.

Can you tell me a little more about the waterslides please and what activities there are for kids? The reviews I've found for this one are very hit and miss so it's great to find someone who's been.
Pampelmousse

There are two water slides sections.... one for the little ones....two curly slides and a straight slide into a shallow pool.

The bigger one, serperate to the smaller one, has a rubber tube slide, a four lane staight slide with dips and a curly tunnel slide. Its quite a climb tio the top.

The slide times are, we thought, a bit odd. 10am to midday then 2pm to 5pm. This was in April so it may change in summer. The outdoor pool is massive. The indoor pool is warm and ideal if the weather is naff or you fancy an early morning or evening swim

There are pool games throughout the day as well as football, archery etc.

The spa treatments are excellent and the Hammam is great.

The shows were so-so and we gave most of them a miss.

We tended to use the cocktail bar in the evening. The kids are allowed in and the drinks are AI. The kids were treated like adults. Mine were 7 & 8 when we went last time and they sat up the bar talking to the barmen and waiters who made them endless childrens cocktails. (they made us endless adult cocktails too!!!!)

There is a indoor bowling alley but only for over 12s and also a Play Station and internet room.

Cant comment on the kids club as mine never went....they never do at any hotel!!!!!!!!

We really enjoyed ourselves and the hotel itself is spectacular.

Hope this helps....feel free to ask anything else and I'll try and answer.

Thanks Charlie, it certainly sounds considering. How did you find the food?
Pamplemousse

The food was very good in the main restaurant both lunchtime and evening time. The kids tended to use the snack bar around the pool at lunchtime coz all they needed to do was to slip on a T shirt and go up there in bare feet (Its out on a patio) This served the usual, burgers, chips, spaghetti, pizza as well as light Turkish dishes, Kofte, Lamachun etc

We went to Italian restaurant a couple of times. Its a lot quieter than the main restaurant but the selection wasn't very big.

As I already said, the food was very good and also plentiful with lots of variety but not as good as Lykia World which I thought was fantastic.

The Kremlin is a great Hotel with superb grounds, swimming area and spa treatments. The staff are excellent friendly and attentive. Thats why we're going back for the third time. (But we have already booked for LW next year!!!)

There are other tempting Hotels along Lara Beach but weve tended to stick to the Kremlin as we've never had a bad holiday there. The Topkapi, next door, is apparently on par with the Kremlin

Hope this helps

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.