Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
any one help me out her?...location,photos...etc....thanks

gordy
Does anyone know where this hotel is in altinkum? We know the area quite well but, have no idea where it is. Also has anyone stayed there recently to give us an idea if what the hotel is like. Saw it on goldtrail web site at very good price. Thanks Jacqui
i know were this is we were there sep visiting my mum and my m8 come along n stayed there, im just trying to think of how i will describe were it is do u know were the avshar is well its along the same road as that well the front of the hotel is u can get in from the bk aswel which is on same road as a little place were u get kebab type wraps for a quid lovely they are i cant think of wat the other hotels are called on the same road but at top of road theres a big hotel cant for the life of me remember wat its called but anyways she said its fairly basic but clean and the hotel staff are a scream very friendly hope ya have a nice time jojoxx

*Edit hi Jo please can you not post in phone text Briar
Goldtrail are offering this hotel this year that is where I saw it but, I could not tell you if any other company are doing it. I also had the same message a couple of times when on their website. Jacqui
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.