Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Most of the Spanish bars in Torre do tapas. Try and keep away from the normal tourist areas.Search out the bars in side streets. But if you like seafood Cha Chas on main road near San Miguel street has a very large selection but can be a bit expensive.
thanks pipefitter,will certainly take your advice,much appreciated
largslad
LA SACRISTIA C/MADRE DEL BUEN CONSEJO
(Opposite Red Parrot Hostel)
We found this little gem of a tapas bar on our last vist serving great spanish tapas this tapas bar had a good range of tapas plus some excellent main courses .The bar is situated in the corner of a small square. You can eat outside in the square or inside the bar - there must be at least 50 hams hanging inside the bar! The Food is very good, well presented and reasonably priced. Try the specials of oxtail, cod in tomato and pepper sauce or even the pig's cheek! These are sold in half or full portions a half portion at 8 Euros is enough for one.
not sure where the nearest one is round that area,but you cannot go wrong with a Lizarran tavern bar.1000 + different tapas made.best thing is you can have a pint /half or a 1/4 of a glass of beer.enough just to swell your mouth.i like the blackpudding ones best.
the La Sacristia sounds like a must visit place.thanks for that Thomas72
will certainly lookout for a lizaaran tavern and their massive choice of tapas.
thanks again djwoody.
largslad
LZ FUENGIROLA II FUENGIROLA 29640 Málaga AV ENCARNACION, S/N C.CIAL MIRAMAR LOCAL A25

thats the nearest one.got sent a full list of them tonight.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.