Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
TORREVIEJA
5 Posts
If you are not far from the water park then you will not be far from the Habaneras centre, plenty there to keep the kids amused.

There is lots more to see and do in the surrounding area.

Will you have use of a car when you are here?

P.S. No need to SHOUT.
I'll whisper this time...
No car as I've never driven abroad before and there'll be 6 of us so will need a mini bus!!!!!
I've seen the Shopping centre on Google Earth and no its not too far.
What is in there besides shops??

cheers

Sharon

xxx

:sun2
On the Habaneras complex there is the Ozone centre which has a cinema (showing English films on occasions) ten pin bowling, mini-golf, amusement arcade and trampolines in the summer. There are also enough bars, and like all in Spain, they are child friendly.

The water park will get busy in August, and it isn't particularly cheap for a family of 6 to visit.

Torrevieja sports centre is quite close to the water park, as is the football stadium (although August is off season). There is bound to be a few fiestas when you come.

Try to make time to visit the Meson Villa Salada, which is a short taxi ride up the Crevillent road. This is a traditional Spanish restaurant which usually has a 10 Euro ‘all you can eat' buffet on a Saturday afternoon. There will be horse riding demonstrations in the arena at the back of the restaurant. Make sure that you check what is on, either by phone or email before you come. The place is very popular in the summer.
http://www.villasalada.es/

Post back if you need more help or ideas.
Also you may like to know this Oly Daze a new bar and cafe called Captain Jacks opens this Sunday at 12 mid day at Calle Capitan Garcia Gea, (Plaza de la Marina Española) 03182 Torrevieja.
It is just behind where Currencies Direct was on Avenida de la Habaneras.

Enjoy your holiday Sharon. There is plenty to do here and i expect a information pack will be available in your apartment of local amenities and things to do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.