Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
According to a Google search it's:-

Great circle distance in miles from Tossa De Mar to Lloret De Mar is 4 miles or 6.44 Kilometers

http://www.hotels-accommodation-europe.co.uk/how-far-from-tossa_de_mar-to-lloret_de_mar.html

But not sure if that's as the crow flies and not walking distance.
weather might be a bit iffy in october. keep your fingers crossed. but the hotel is nice and clean, good food and good drinks. the road isnt very good to lloret, but you can go by bus for 1 euro 50. have a good one.
Hellooo People..Offto Tossa de mar, October 22nd - 29th (TOSSA BEACH HOTEL)...i know iv just seen a post for the weather..i hope it will be okay =( not like freezin cold hahaha. Eeekk!! Any ideas roughly what top temp could actually reach?
I can't help with the weather but we have reviews for this hotel here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-brava/tossa-de-mar/tossa-beach-hotel/

My friends stayed at this hotel and they found it fine.

If anyone has stayed here would you please add your review via the above link.

Many thanks :tup
you can get previous years weather here under the tab on the left for "wetter" statistics.

dont worry about it though as i am in malgrat then and the sun always shines on the righteous :rofl
Thanks for the replys everyone sorry it's taken me so long to acknowledge them. Weather was fine, as was the hotel, all in all a great little half-term break!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.