Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I booked accommodation only through Medinland VIA Teletext Holidays and had no problems.that may have been because I used a third party though.
The biggest problem I've had with this company is that since using my VISA CARD to pay for the holiday over the phone and stupidly giving my 3 digit security number, my card has been used ***** to obtain goods to the value of £4,000. I did not use my card after paying for the holiday and now regret giving my card details to these people.

You can't really go around blaming this company until you have proof of where and when your card was used. What information has your card company given you?
I have just returned from a 2 week all-inclusive holiday in Majorca, booked through 2cantravel, I saved a good deal of money, compared to other operators and the staff were polite and helpful.
Clearly an entire companies performance cannot be judged by one customers bad experience.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.