America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Sian,
Have you tried any Web Sites such as Orlandovillas.com which allows you to deal direct with Villa Owners. That way you can book a specific Villa and get information and feedback from the Owner

Jordy
Hi Jordy,

Thanks for your speedy reply! :D I've had a look around quite a few of those sites where you contact the villa owner directly but can't seem to find one that can beat the price that I found on direct-holidayvillas.com, so I just wanted to check if anyone has used that site before just to see if it's trustworthy or too good to be true. :think :que

Thanks very much :wave:

Sian
We stayed in bass lakes about 5yrs ago and were very pleased with the standard of the villa.
We've stayed at Eagle Point twice and would do so again, I think Indian Point is next door so to speak and very similar. Handy for everything including Walmart.
Thank you very much for all of your replies, you've really helped. We're going to book at the weekend...I'm really excited!! :hols
I have booked a villa a "WDW Executive Plus Home", i cannot find any real details.
As anyone any experience of these or any feed back.

Thanks

Mike
I suspect this is just a term used by the particular tour company you have booked through, with no real meaning, except that if they offer different categories of villa, then obviously the more expensive are better equipped. If you say who you booked it through, somebody might have experience of that company's villas for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.