America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I've booked a flyglobespan villa for March 2008, haven't been able to get any feedback from anybody who may have done this before so I guess I can be the first when I return ;)

My only concern was they don't give you an address up front so what do you put on the I-94W form which needs you to fill in the address where you live? I've sent them an email asking them but no response yet....
Usually if it's a charter/package flight the TO will give you the address of their office in Florida, you can ask the cabin staff and they should have the relevant info.

The villa should be OK, most of the TOs use letting agencies who buy unsold weeks from villa owners at reduced prices, they will give you a contact address which you can use if you have any problems, you must keep records (written/photograpic) if you have a problem as sorting it out after you return is never easy!. Realistically you should be OK, I can only remember 2 cases in the last 7 years where the villa/condo was bad enough to be unuseable.
Decerto , any feedback on the standard of Villa you got ????
Hi,

Sorry I forgot about this! The villa itself was fine but the carpets were a bit grubby and there were a few marks on the wall, these were only cosmetic things though. The pool was small but nice enough, heating wasn't cheap though something like 40 dollars a day!!! We didn't bother with the heating but for some odd reason it was heated on some days. Location wasn't great it was 'out in the stix' a bit not far from championsgate. Everything worked fine and it came equipped with the usual aircon, large fridge, washing machine, dryer, hair dryers, basic cable, master bedroom en-suite (this was excellent) with TV and dvd. 2 other bedrooms with 1 queen and 2 single beds which shared another toilet/shower room. Pity I can't remember the name of the villa although it was in an area called Vera Cruz.

Any more questions let me know.

D
Can you let me know how the flights and flight times etc were with regard to delays and on-board service / entertainment ???

Thanks
The flight out was great they changed the plane 2 days before departure to a much larger one which had amazingly luxurious seats for a no frills airline and as it was a larger plane there was loads of extra room. Entertainment was the usual Flyglobespan awful with either poor screens which were blurred and unwatchable or in our case screens that didn't work at all, if you want entertainment do what a lot of other people did....bring your own! Service was good on the plane, meals were tasty but small (usual story).

The flights were on time, in fact we arrived in Florida before the planned arrival time so we had loads of time to get to the check-in point for our villa. Try and avoid the flights that stop in Belfast though as those can be a nightmare.

Flight back was fine although it was delayed on taking off but not by much.

The car hire was excellent we went for a nice large 'full size' car which was a dodge charger and was very roomy in the cabin but watch out if you are a family and have many cases as the boot would only really take 3 full size cases.

All in all I would rate the whole package deal as very good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.