America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi and welcome to HT!

We have one previous topic HERE which, although old, may have some snippets of information which you wait for recent comments.

luci :wave
Can only help you with HR part of your question I am afraid as I book my travel independently .HR is situated on HWY 27 just about 3 miles south of the junction with 192 .It is a nice complex and very handily situated next door to Berry Town centre where you will find a Publix Supermarket,Applebees Restaurant ,Chines and Indian take aways ,an English style bar and a few other stores too.
It is about a 5 minute drive North to Cagan Crossings -just North of the 192 (turn left put of HR and keep going )
you will also find a Super Wal Mart Chilis KFC MCDonalds and an Irish eating place called Devenneys .Head south from HR and there is a Cracker Barrel Beef O'Brady's plus other fast food places around the I4 junction (55).All these are in addition to the numerous places along the 192 which is close by.

There have been some reports of HR guests being allotted slightly inferior homes by some TO - this is not always the case -but should you be unhappy with anything then make sure you report it straight away to the local man co and the tour rep asap and if necessary photograph and details what is wrong.
If the amount you paid was for both travel and the villa then you have got a bargain and you may find yourself in a home that the owner does not have much active part in so the condition may be ok but the contents may be in need of up dating a bit but on the other hand all could be fine.

If you need any help on the area or any other matter just ask I know the area well.
hello skipstra
just returned from our holiday where we stayed at the holiday reserve community. we had a fantastic villa situated on northhampton drive and after taking a drive around found the whole community to be very nice. great info from salisburygirl and can confirm with all she says. applebees was our favourte place to eat and was an easy walk from our villa. we used the I4 to get to disney/universal as we found the 192 to be busy. any other help/info just ask. if you are going to visit seaworld maybe you could help us out. we have placed a topic titled seaworld please help so if you do plan to visit please take a look.
happy hols
john
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.