UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Thanks for the review, balearicjobs. It certainly sounds a lovely place. Hopefully your feedback will be of benefit to anyone else considering a visit to that part of Scotland. As for adding it to our Hotel Reviews section, I'm afraid that section of the site is for reviews of hotels and holiday complexes only, rather than individual privately owned holiday homes.

David :wave
No worries. Great work with the site BTW!

Just a suggestion, with the ever increasing popularity of DIY and Self Catering holidays, wouldn't it suit to have a section? Just my opinion.
We already have a DIY Holidays section, where practical advice and tips can be found. But Self Catering tends to be discussed in the relevant country or resort forum, along with other catered options. Whether a separate Self Catering section would be worthwhile is difficult to tell. We did provide a separate All Inclusive Holidays section, but members still seem to prefer to discuss the AI option in the relevant country or resort forum rather than in the separate forum, and I have a feeling that would perhaps also be the case with Self Catering.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.