Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
really enjoyed reading your post tracan, its nice to hear a report from somebody that hasnt been before, me and my husband are going to Candolim 5 weeks today :clap :clap and reading your post has just made me even more excited. :hols
good to hear you had a great holiday :)
Bendin bamboos- is this new?
thanks tracan,
we go 5 weeks today too nighnurse, where are you flying from, :)
fiona not sure if bendin bamboos is new as it was our first time in candolim,it was a restaurant/ bar and the food we had was very good ,if you come out of the road from the highland beach it is on the right hand side
my 10 year old son loved chilly thought she was nuts!

it was great meeting you both and your gorgeous sons .... so well behaved ... and I adored the little fella!!! he was so sweet when he asked me in such a serious voice on the last night 'chilly will i ever see you again' ahhh bless give him a kiss from me ;)
chilly
Fiona Bending Bamboo was there last year its after fishermans cove going towards Haveli's same side of the road Its a nice place they have a bridge in there where you walk over to the toilets they have music in there most nights quite a popular place..
sorry adele victoria for the slow response, we are flying from Manchester, where you going from?
sounds like u have the goan bug very infectious.....?
Hi Tracey, Duncan and the Boys,

It was great to meet you all at the Carvery, you are a really nice family and the boys were very well behaved (pity about Mum and Dads behaviour) lol :rofl.

I am sure you will return to Goa and when you do don't forget to let us all know that you are coming, keep in touch.

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.