Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
There is a price reduction of 50% for children under 12. 40% for those over 12.I dont know if you can take advantage of this,as Ive never had children with me when getting tickets out of the machines,or if they have this facility on the machines.Maybe it needs to be done with the ticket inspector? Adult price single is. Aeropuerto to Fuengirola is 1.75 Monday to Friday 1.85 Saturday and Sunday See the Cercanias site here http://www.renfe.com/cercanias/malaga/index.html
hi the only problem is the train will not go to el faro.
Sorry to spoil the party but there are no child fares any longer on Cercanias. Also you will need a bus or better still a taxi to get from the station to El Faro a distance of 4 miles. A taxi for four will work out a little dearer than the bus but will take you to the door and save an uphill walk once off the bus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.