Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
train time table
12 Posts
Or go to the Renfe site, which is:

http://www.renfe.es/cercanias/barcelona/index_horarios.html

If you put either Barcelona Sants or Barcelona Placa de Cataluyna in Origen, then Santa Susanna in Destino. On the same row put the date in (fechas), or in the next row down put in which day - if its a weekday, Saturday/Sunday or Festival/Bank Holiday (Seleccione tipo dia), then click on Horarios. this should also give you the timetable between the two. Its in Spanish and not translated into English. But its not to hard to figure it out.

Hope this helps.
Moved to the Costa Brava forum.

luci :wave
returned from santa susanna yesterday, went to Barcelona on train and they run about every 20 mins from santa station
Does anyone know how to get a map of the train route along the Costa Brava. I`m thinking of going there next year and visiting a few different places thanks.
Hi,

Use the link above to the Renfe site then put in say Girona to Barcelona and click on Plano. It will show you a map of the route and stations.

HTH

John
Thanks John, gosh I didn`t realise the rail network was so big on the Cost Brava, I wish I could translate the page as my Spainish is not as good as I would like it to be.

I would like to arrive at Gerona airport, catch a train to the coast, base myself then I would then like to visit E`Scala, Sitges, Barcelona, Empuria Brava and a few more if time permitted. Got lots to research now.

I used to book rail in europe for clients years ago, we used the Thoma cook rail book, I wish I had one of these now.
christine if you have doubts on some words feel free to ask and I'll translate you :)
you can translate by right clicking on the page then selecting page info then select translate into english the page is then readable
I want to get from Santa Susanna to Barcelona on either the 9th or 10th of Feb but according to the timetable there appears to be no trains running after 08/02, or am I reading it wrong ?

andy
Tips for sleeping on a long overnight train journey? I am going on a long overnight train journey (the Scotland to London sleeper service), in a seat advertised as 'reclinable'. Apart from having a few pints of lager beforehand, do you have any other tips for getting some kip?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.