General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi
i buy asda smart price one which are good only £3 odds and i just leave it there , they are not heavy an it's a full size dryer and the power is good . then that leaves you more room in your case to get more in to bring stuff home . the forge asda has them . :)
Thanks so much. I didn't even think of that and it makes so much sense because you only use a travel dryer once a year.
I bought one from sainsbury's last year, they had a 3 for 2 on travel items.
I've just bought a Boots travel dryer. Its dual voltage, the handle folds under to make it easier to store, it comes with its own adaptors and travel bag. I've go really thick hair that can take ages to dry, but I was fine with it. Having its own travel bag meant it was much easier to pack as well.

I used to take a normal lightweight hairdryer, but because it wasn't dual voltage, it sometimes blew the fuses when I was abroad! Last time, I had to find someone as it blew every fuse and the whole place went dark and I didn't know where the fusebox was!

Louise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.