General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Details of the First Choice incident were posted yesterday by Littlelegs in the Travel Insurance forum
ive got an annual policy any idea how much it goes up if you claim (the renewal that is)
I wasn't aware it did go up when you claim and I certainly haven't seen any application forms asking whether you have claimed recently. The problem is trying to get them to accept a claim...
sorry i meant
when i renew the existing policy
not a new one
That's what I meant as well.

They don't seem that bothered, as long as it's not something medical that might crop up again. I had to claim cancellation in 2000 due to redundancy (actually due to getting a new job that started on the day I should have travelled) and the price charged in 2001 and 2002 was exactly what it said in the leaflet. Then in 2002 I had to claim a small cancellation again (food poisoning!) and they simply found a new way of not paying all of it.
Ive made acouple of claims on my travel insurance (insure and go)and the cost has never gone up . in fact they give me a discount for renewing :tup
brill news lynne thanks
my renewal is due end of month so will see
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.