General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Evain spray - the greatest invention ever for air travel! Great way to freshen up and moisturize your skin. Espicially useful if your nose feels so dry that it hurts. :(
Why not put all your holiday tips on the one post? :D
:D lol i know i submited the text before i got a chance to finish the first tip !
I've heard that Evian spray is supposed to be good Dee, think I'll try it when I go to Tunisia next week. Where can you buy it?
Superdrug and Boots do it puddleduck2, i think it comes in 2 sizes, but i find the smaller bottle is plenty for a 2 week stay.

Stay fresh ! :lol:
There is a cheap one in Wilkinsons, 69p for a small spray, with photos of a mountain on, and it's so gentle.

Use talcum powder in your socks when you're getting ready for your flight, it prevents cheesy feet.

If you're wearing your hair down, take a spare bobble, as you'll want it out your way after a few hours.

Right, I'm off to get my pre holiday manicure :) only 2 more sleeps now for me to Cuba :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hi Dramaqueen, i was thinking you were off soon .

enjoy your manicure :)
Hi Dee:

Just finished. My mum got her eyebrows done and her moustache. I got french tips :) makes it seem so final now, when we go to the salon, it means we're on our way.

Not long for you now either? Mexico!!! :D:D:D:D:D I'll wave to you from Cuba when you're in the plane going there :D
i have just under 4 weeks now !

Its so cool when you finally get to do all your final bits and pieces!

What time is your flight?

x
11:30am Thursday

Ah well, I'll be back in rainy old england when you're off on your jollies.

I have just weighed my hand luggage spot on 5kg and my hold luggage is 29.8kg and I'll get one of those cool labels on it saying it's heavy, always wanted one of them. :)
Have a great time in Mexico, I'll be back on later anyway
Thanks hunny,

Only one more night to go for you ! You must be walking on air today ! :lol:
lol

more like on egg-shells with my mum! She's running round frantic cleaning the house... my brother is staying there with 3 dogs! As if it really matters all that much. I'm hiding in my brother's room on his comp, putting my mum's music on her sd card. (My laptop is downstairs, and if I encounter my mum, she'll start nagging and making me work! :O) I don't want to mess my nails up :D
lol ....he he

Clever thinking dramaqueen!

i'm the same before i go away though and so is my mum , i think its a women thing !

Are you all packed and ready to go now ? 8)
lol:

Oh yes, my cases are all weighed. My hand luggage is bang on 5kg, and my hold bag is 29.8 so I'm bang on the limit.

I decided to take my brother's dog out for a long walk to keep out of everyone's way. So no one can say anything about me not doing anything now :D
I'll be thinking of you when we're away. I'll be on the forum later, probably :D
Thanks Dee - I'll get some before head off for Tunisia next week.
Have a great time in Tunisia puddleduck2.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.