Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
yes-have had a couple of holidays with them. I liked them and they were also able to price a hotel which I wanted and they didn't have on offer. Had given own itinery though and not gone for a deal they had. I couldn't beat the price they gave and I did spend some time researching. :)
Travelbag seems to have gone cheap and cheaper - competing on price more than anything. Yet they seemed to have introduced a booking charge as well (can anyone confirm) which I find rather boorish as it's just another way of having really cheap headline prices.

They do have some great staff, and as I used to work for them, can but handsomely recommend (unlike some other companies I've worked for!!), but I feel a tinge of sadness that on one level they seem to be about quantity not quality.

They should all be able to advise when their cheapest prices are for though as their marketing teams should advise all their staff. If it's direct cheap Thailand or Malaysia, I would hazard a guess at May or October, if it's Bali, probably November or March.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.