Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The direct number is 0090 252 455 5742 and 0090 455 5714.The owner is Christine Bilgic a lovely lady from Yorkshire.We didnt stay here but spent a few evenings there.The apartments are very nice and the food here is excellent.The agent in the UK is Mrs Rachel Walsh 01977 648 895.
She still owes me £16 from 2 years ago, never stayed there and never would sorry just my opinion :)
We had a look at these apartments, they are really nice.They have every thing you could possibly need, we are hoping to stay in them our selves this year, but everyone has their own opinion and different taste.
Thanks for the replies folks .... much appreciated!
We had breakfast there once last year & swore at the time never again,food fine but thought the turkish waiters tring to talk with a fake yorkshire accent was terrible
We've stayed there since she opened the apartments and its good value for money, no need to eat in the bar if you dont want to (but you should because the food is very good) and the staff have always been courteous, polite and helpful to us, just my opinion... good job we all like different otherwise there wouldnt be any room fo me!!! :lol:

We're off again on 21st June for 2 weeks ...... anyone else there at that time??
These apartments are great value for money and the staff are excellent. Also, as said before, food is excellent, but there is no pressure whatsover to eat in the restaurant if you don't want to. We are going again this year for 2 weeks. Hi Denise (neets36) - won't see you this year, going in August. Have a great time.
Hi Lottie, we did have a good time didnt we??? Hope you are well. Have a great time in August. I can taste it now ..... fish, chips and peas .. yummy!

Neets
We have eaten in the T.R. good value, the food was very good.

We have had breakfast also an evening meal and cannot fault either. The fish and chips are out of this world. We would have stayed there also, except there are five of us and feel it is not quite big enough. Great pool and location.

Linda, will mail you, think we miss each other by a couple of days. We go the 10th August. Can't wait...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.