Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
L.Hillam,

You'll need to take your marrage certificate with you if bookings are made under your new name, but your passport is under your maiden name. If everything is under your maiden name, then you'll not need it. You may find members Resort Reports for Yalikavak useful.

Darren

PS Congratulations :tup
yeah we booked everything in maiden name so thats fine. I just wasnt sure and thought best to check lol

can't wait - 11 sleeps to go now!!! :D

x
Don't worry, if you have booked everything in your maiden name you don't need to take your marriage certificate.

Yalikavak is a lovely resort, while you are there you could go on a relaxing boat trip or a fun jeep safari. You can also get the bus into Bodrum and visit the castle or do some shopping. There is a market in Yalikavak on a thursday and a big one in Turgutreis on a saturday if you fancy some bargain hunting. Nearby Gumusluk is also worth a visit, they have some lovely (if somewhat expensive) fish restaurants there.

Have a great time :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.