Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I'm not sure about Egypt, but we did something similar in the Dom Rep last year. We travelled with one company, but as they didn't do the trip we wanted they arranged for us to do it with another. I'm sure if you find a tour company that does the trip you want then there'll be no problem with you booking with them.
I've heard it's been done before- ask Russell the Longwood rep...
Last year we travelled with Thomas Cook, but their trips were more expensive and did not have the trip we wanted. So i went and spoke decreetly to the Thomson lady. She said i could do the trip but to make sure i had the correct insurance as i wouldn't be covered with them. At the end of the day it is commission for them, so they will not refuse you.
So how do i get in touch with the lovely Russell from Longwood? I've read some good reviews about him!
He sits at his desk in reception at the Hilton most days (he's present a lot more than the other Tour ops reps) - or check their local phone number in resort. If necessary leave him a note on the desk or at reception.
Hope this isn't too late for you. We stayed in Nuweiba last year and joined a Thomas Cook day trip to Petra. They were really helpful and sent a rep to see us to sign us up and give us the info. It was a great trip and I would do it again if I could.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.