EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
TRG maintenance
9 Posts
Hi
yes we had our's in march we paid, and keeping our fingers crossed that every thing will be fine
Can I ask what exchange rate they have based it on this year.
the exchange rate there asked for was about €95 but we sent euros through the post as it was a better rate
hope this helps :wave:
I take it you are aware the complex is up for sale?... Key properties in los cris appear to be selling them.
harris1 wrote:
the exchange rate there asked for was about €95 but we sent euros through the post as it was a better rate
hope this helps :wave:

Do you mean 0.95 Harris1. They send me the request in euros and I have to convert it to GBP for the cheque.
Hotel stayer.The complex as a whole or some apartments?
the maintenance request was payment in euro, we purchased euro's from a travel agent at the conversion rate of 1.06 eruo to the pound which we sent by registered post

sorry i have not heard of hotel stayer or the complex our maintenance was for tenerife royal gardens
sorry just reread hotel stayer is another person,(been up most of the night with the baby so feeling very tired ) we paid our maintenance before we found out it was up for sale that is why we got our finger crossed althrough the management company have assured us it won't make any driffrent to the owners
This forum is intended only for general discussion and enquiries about the pros and cons of living abroad. Unfortunately, due to previous problems, we can no longer have individual threads where members may discuss matters specifically related to their own community, complex or property. Such issues are best discussed on owners/community groups own websites or forums.

For more info, please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.