Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Well I must admit that I never saw the appeal of the dream girls, just not my scene at all, I think I would rather sit in watching the wall all night than go and see some stupid men dressed as women... :yikes

Saying that, it is always very popular so I guess it must appeal to some people :que
I had thought the show couldn t get anyworse but when one of the dreamgirls put on a pair of glasses that sprayed water :cry , I should have just walked out. :que

The funniest thing of all was looking at the blank faces at the German table. :rofl They were completely and utterly lost!

I can safely say I never saw a show sooo bad in my life. Then again some people were roaring laughing at it like it was the funniest thing they had ever seen!
Hi,

I am planning a trip to Bitez at the end of the month with my boyfriend and we were wondering where the best place to book excursions is?
I understand that the agents in Bitez and Bodrum are quite a lot cheaper than booking it through a British company? Did you book them all through the same agent or did you book each one independently? I read somewhere that booking them all in one go can often get you a discounted price?

Also, were you collected from your hotel for the excursions, or did you have to make your own way to Bodrum?

Thanks in advance!
Hi :) there are lot's of places in Bodrum to book your trips and they will be cheaper than through Agents.
They will pick you up and drop you back at your hotel.

Have a good time :sun2

Toffeemen
Thank you for your reply, am I better off booking excursions with the agents in Bodrum, rather than Bitez then?

Thanks again.

amk88
Don't know about the Agents in Bitez but have used several in Bodrum and you can haggle for a few freebies or reductions.
I don't think the prices vary much between Bodrum and Bitez and you can get discounts freebies with the ones in Bitez too if you book several trips.

Defintely book through the agents when you get there too rather than with your rep as they are a lot cheaper. The best place to book boat trips is along the beach though, they are around £10 for a full day including lunch. You will be picked up from your hotel for all the trips.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.