Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I have added these apartments to our review section HERE

If anyone has stayed here, please add your review for the assistance of our members.

TIA

Kath HT Admin
Some friends of mine stayed there and said it was really nice. It's right on the main strip of Protaras and to be fair would be perfect for me as it's right slap bang int he middle of my favourite restaurant Protamare and my favourite bar Bells bar so it would suit me down to the ground.

I don't know what it would be if you want an early night though as that area is very loud until quite late.
cheers cardiff lad. stayed at Vangelis this year, and having difficulty booking again this year. Trizas come in at nice price, just not too much info re pool etc for the kids. 8)
Has anyone stayed in the Traizas in Protaras? I was just wondering if they had safes in the rooms or even in reception?

thanks for any help!
If anyone has stayed in these apartments would you please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review HERE

Many thanks
I havent stayed there before but parents has they have said its ok but just basic :D just walked past it about 10 minutes ago actualy but it dosent look atall busy in there!

CourtneeLouise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.