Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi Paul
Sorry we don't have reviews for this one but I have requested it just incase anyone has been!
:lol: HI PAUL MY HUSBAND AND I ARE STAYING AT THE TROPICAL BEACH HOTEL FROM THE 23RD NOVEMBER FOR 2 WEEKS. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE AS SOON AS WE GET BACK.

Hi Julie and welcome to HT :wave - can I please request that as per the rules of posting, you remove your shift lock key - Thanks Kath HT Admin
my husband and i stayed at the tropical gardens and have just got back. if you have walking difficulties i would not recommend this hotel as it has a lot of steps. We were allocated room 3309 which has a fantastic view but my husband hurt his foot and we were relocated to 7303 which was a lot better, i would ask for a room on this floor if you dont want to do a lot of walking up and down stairs. The hotel is a lovely hotel and the staff cannot do enough for you. The breakfast was very nice lots of choice to set you up for the day. It is just a minute walk from the beach and there are a lot of restaurants round about. I would have no problem going back to this hotel.
hi Julie
did you enjoy Phuket ?
Hi Fiona the answer to your question is yes. Enjoyed phuket very much except for the flight which is approx 16 hours long. We flew thomson fly and tried to book the premium seats then extra leg room seats but they were all booked up. It was a bit cramped although from 2007 they have given a bit more leg room on their long haul flights. I would definately go back to phuket but not for a while as there are a lot more countries we would like to see. We hired a driver for the day which i think is a must as he took us off the beaten track. Another trip i would recommend it the John Gray Sea Canoe Trip, you go kayaking and into the caves at night with a guide, they give you great meals on board the boat and its just a great experience. Also we went to the elephant and gibbon rehab centre and took and elephant ride. They have two gibbons charley and mai lin They have been rescued i think from bangkok. A truly memorable holiday and could have stayed longer.
thanks for the trip advice- very handy for others! I wonder if you would have time to write the first review for the hotel here?( which countries are next on your list?)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.