Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Oh kevin ..good hope you can get me a deal .Ok leaving from glasgow between the 5th and 9th sept half board or full board kev ...i can get flights with globespan or thomson for just over 300 for 2 adults but its the hotels that are expensive ..want to stay in levante area .. cheers kev
mazza ,what prices have you seen .or give me some idea of what your looking at paying,kev
mazza, you could try the Sol Pelicanos Ocas they're currently offering 7 nights half board at 199 euro per person on the dates you are looking for. Offer ends on 18/08. http://www.solmelia.com
Wow that's a good deal just as long as they have sorted the kitchens out after the fire. The Pelicanos is a nice hotel to stay in, we really enjoyed our stay there last year.

Sue :)
I'm glad to hear you liked it Sue, I've just booked a five night stay at 149 euros per person, half board.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.