Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi devaloco, Im going in August and hoping its bearable. Never been to Tunisia before and have never been anywhere in August before
We were there 2 years ago in August, we have travelled to many countries that have been hot but my goodness that was HOT :hot
The first 3 days were to be honest unbearable with the heat and very high humidity, the saving grace was that at least down on the beach there was a slight breeze that kept us a bit cooler, you couldn't walk on the sand with bare feet as they got burned, even at night going in to PEK it was still up in the high 30's.

After day 3 it cooled slightly and the humidity level dropped a good bit which made it much more bearable and enabled us to get out and about.
I'll go with you Kiltman. August is pretty Hot. We were in Tunisia twice last year. Missing the very hot months both times.(imo June to Aug)

Booked up for Sept this time. :wave:
Yes gone off that idea now..thinking of going sunday :)
Good choice. Any spare seats? i fancy a week away. :rofl Enjoy :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.