Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I'm pretty sure she will need a visa. Best to contact the Tunisian Embassy in London as it may take time to obtain.
Hi Bob and welcome to HT :wave:

I think to get the definitive answer you should probably contact the Visa section at the Tunisian Embassy in London.

29 Prince's Gate,
London,
SW7 1QG.
Tel: 020 7584 8117

They will be able to provide you with all the current information and tell you what is required, IHMO I don't think your wife will require a Visa but you should check with them ASAP.

Graham
Thanks very much Graham, I have just called the Tunisian Embassy and they have said that as long as it is an arranged package holiday, she will not have to arrange a visa before we go and will receive one on arrival.
Again thanks a million, you have saved my bacon for leaving it so late.
Bob
You will probably find that the 'visa on arrival' is simply the little card which everyone has to fill in with details of your passport number etc. It is in two parts, both of which you fill in, immigration take the top half and the other part you keep safe to hand in when you leave the country. You may be given this on the plane but if not there are stacks of them at the airport before you go through immigration. Hope you have a good holiday; the weather is quite nice at present.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.