Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Turgutreies
6 Posts
la blanche was next door to our hotel we stayed in last month and looked really nice, had its own private beach and 10 mins walk into turgutreis, i preferred turgutreis over bodrum, but we did find this area of turkey fairly expensive to eat out, the beach is nice but it is stoney and rocky to get in the sea so beach shoes are needed , ive put some photos of our hotel in the gallery but gives you some views of turgutreis too. it was about 50 mins from bodrum airport to our hotel, theres a good market on a saturday to grab some bargains thats in the main town area, on a weds there was a small market outside our hotel along the beach pathway. turgutreis has a good harbour area with lots of boat trips, we hired a car instead and drove around the penninsular which was lovely
Thanks for the reply Ellie but i cant seen to see your pic sorry x
thats strange as last time i looked they were still in upload and now they have vanished will try and find out what happened to them as it took me ages to load and list them all grr
There are some photos of Turgutreis in the Bodrum album HERE Are these yours Ellie?

If not, please post in the Help & Assistance forum.

luci :wave
hi

yes thats them but i think they should be in a separate album as turgutreis isnt in bodrum and is its own resort, its about 12 miles away
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.