Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I dont know about the rooms but the Turquoise looks very nice generally. I think there will be advantages to not having to climb stairs in the July heat. :)
My room was on the ground floor room and wasn't dark or dingey, I think what you mean is that the rooms on the lower ground floors are right into the gardens, there is nothing dark or dingey about the Turquoise although obviously i haven't seen all their rooms lol. Look on the 'bright side' at least the rooms will be cool if they are dark and quite honestly, if you were to find them not to your liking, they are SO very accomodating there that I'm sure you'd be moved if you felt that strongly.

Can't fault the place, been there twice this year and love it.

(Highly recommend their Turkish bath as well, get the full works, complete body massage after as well, all for 25 quid, fantastic!)
Thanks yummy you have put my mind to rest. Which block were you in.
we had a family room , it was ground floor next to the pool, It wasnt the best room I have ever stayed in, but it did the job, nice and easy for the pool and the maid was superb.
Hi Louise, sorry for delay in replying, we were in 316 on the ground floor - (not the lower ground floor!) which was right next to the pool and behind the pool bar kitchen, really nicely situated and will ask for it again next year. The maids are lovely I agree :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.