Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi,

We stayed in the OnaBrava a couple of years ago and you wont be dissapointed with the hotel, its quite family biased but ok.

Santa Susanna is very quiet during the day, at night the avenue in front of the hotel has stalls on it selling bits and bobs. Its really set up for the camping crowd and they get the beachfront location.

For a bit more nightlife I would reccomend walking into Malgrat (15 mins) theres loads more to do there.

Barca is approx one hour by train or you can go the other way as far as Blanes, theres also the ferries that go up the coast as far as Tossa de Mar during the day.

Gerona is supposed to be a good day out, havnt been myself but will be this summer as we are staying in Fenals.

To get a better look at the area around the resort try Google maps pop in the address and then switch to Sattelite view its quite amazing.

Rob
thanks for that info we are going to book tonight :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.