Forgot to add these in my review.
Turkish Bath-now I had a really bad experience here two years ago, it was not either relaxing or calming. Anyhoo, if you pop into the carpet and towel shop opposite the Primary School, there is a very nice chap in a sailor hat who owns the shop. He can book you into a new place in the suburbs. It cost me and the missus 60TL and here's the best bit our kids age 9 and 6 got one two for free. You get a sauna first, then a cold shower, then the skin scrub and the soap massage followed by a hair wash and then sit in towels and drink Pomegranate tea. Best experience of my life, the kids had a great timer the two big guys were really good with them. They also do other services, my wife moaned bitterly she did not go for the pedicure at only £5, costs about £40 over here.
Gentlemans Shave- Found a wee shop called Celik, run by a charming old guy with a fine handlebar moustache. The younger barbers seemed more inclined to be too rock and roll for me. It was 8 TL for a shave. My first time ever being shaved by someone else. You get shaved twice, then get your ear hairs singed out, your nose hairs trimmed as are your eyebrows. Hefty dose of lemon balm and rosewater, head neck and shoulder massage. Fantastic!