Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hiya

In a bar in Pefkos the average cost for a pint of Mythos is around 2.50-3euro. Vodka and coke probably around 3-4 euro.
There are some quite expensive bars in Pefkos where a pint can be upto 4euro but I suppose you'll find out which these are on your travels!

Enjoy Pefkos- it's a lovely place and one of my Sunday hangouts! :cheers
Yep, in Lindos, beer/lager ranges from 2.50 - 4.00 E. That relates to all beers, they all seem to be the same priced i.e. Greek - Alfa/Mythos and Inter - Amstel/Bud/Carling etc etc.

Vodka & Coke - Don't drink it, but the wife has Orange with her's and it seemed to be a set 4E.

FD
hi just back from pefkos, varying prices were, for pint of mythos and a voddy and coke, 7 euro 50.in the eclipse bar, newly renovated and just reopened,7 euros in the kalari bar 7 euro in jimmys cocktail bar,2 euros a pint in anixis resteraunt, but dont worry over prices if possible just enjoy were you go, btw various happy hours offering good prices usually 6-9pm cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.