Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
DEFINITELY

You can't beat the way that they celebrate the festive season in Benidorm. They really make a huge effort for Christmas and New Year. Much more than they have done back home for a long time. You also have the added bonus of the weather still being warm enough to walk around in the daytime without hats. gloves and scarves!!

Just be warned though that at night the temperature drops dramatically, when I was there last Christmas we were walking back in the early hours and the cars were covered in frost!

Enjoy, I am sure you will have a marvellous time and all for a bargain price too!

Sarah 8)
feel we have got a good deal. Do you agree?

Do you really need an answer to that Sue!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm jealous.....cant go then!

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Is that price for Xmas or New Year? We are going at Xmas and it's costing more than that for just 2 of us. If we'd gone a week later, for New Year, it would have cost £200 more. :yikes
luci :wave
No Luci It is the first week in December. I'm sure we couldnt have got a deal like that for Christmas or New Year.
Regards Sue
That explains it. We normally go away in the middle of January, but in my new job I have to take the week off between Xmas and New Year and time off work means going off on holiday, expensive though it is.

luci :wave
Great stuff!!!!

Had the very same idea myself. Hubby and I always go away for 2days early January for anniversary. While we were on hols I said I wonder how much dearer it would be to come back here. We are booked for Sol Pelicanas/Ocas for 5 days!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.