Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Two that spring to mind form last month are

Cheaper than Primark
Buy now - pay next year
Buy 1 get 10 free.
we went to tunisia in 1991 and it was asda price .
Have a look at my rubbish ,cheaper than water .

Bluepeterno1
Just back from belek , one day i was haggling with a guy who started at a really high price, i said you are smoking hashish ,he replied yes do you want some . Exit stage left.

Bluepeterno1
last year in turgetreise,it was....

cheaper than chips!!!!

By one get me free :rofl
We get many attempts from the young guys to get my blonde daughters attention in the market ,
It normally starts with 'hey blondie' ' hey princess' 'hey beautiful' 'hey barbie girl ' etc - she managed to ignore all on our last visit until one of them then called 'hey ginger' to whcih she immediatly spun round

"i'm not ginger!!"

But they got her attention and reaction.
"Look at my cheap sh*t"
Made me laugh every time!!
:rofl they really know what to say dont they :)
If they came to England in a sales job theyd do so well lol
Well thanks guys and girls was a pleasure to hear whats being said hehe
In marmaris market they called my husband "Big B*****ks. I couldnt stop laughing :lol:
Yeh i remember a year or two ago when they used to call my dad that lol you just cant stop laughing lol.
Im going away with my girlfriend were 18 and 17 and im just cautious as shes a Marmaris virgin and I dont want her to be sucked in by the hassle of the shopkeepers but I'm no easy tough so its hands off!!! hehe
:)
I`m just back last Saturday...Im walking down the street in Marmaris past a barbers an a guy shouts"Hey Man with hair(i sport a blonde mohican)you need a shave"
I was creased i says i`ve been called a lot of things in the past but never man with hair :lol:
last weekend I heard ''Cheaper than e-bay''
Hi,
Two in May on market in Turunc - 5 for £10 T-shirts "collectable not rejectable" and "genuine top-quality fakes".
They called my husband Rambo and me Jordan :?: :oops:
Theres a guy in Dalyan market at the moment using

'Cheaper than shop lifting!'
Yeah i've heard that one before, i then say but shoplifting is free does that mean your a nice person and i get it free and they give me a little smile and be quiet :)
We were shouted after in the market by the words "big belly big belt"!! Now I hope he was aiming at my husband who is 6ft as I am only 5'4" and a size 8!!.
Was walking through belek market once .as i am kind of robust to say the least ,this guy stops me and says hey big belly you know what they say about men with big bellies, they have big bo-----s ,do you have big bo-----s ,i said sure , grabbed his hand and thrust it right dow my shorts ,he was off like a whippet and i never got any sort of hassle in that market during my whole holiday.

Bluepeterno1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.