Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Mytravellite are no more.They were absorbed back into Mytravel airline which is from where they came. Monarch have in the past flown Almeria in the winter but as with all low cost companies they operate routes only when there is a demand. You may find Murcia more use during the winter
the flights are getting a right pain even easyjet are not flying to almeria this winter from stansted and only monarch fly from bham at the moment and thats only in the summer,you can fly to alicante from coventry all year round i think but then you have got quite a long drive at the other end i'm afraid i dont know about other airports .sandra
we found that flying to murcia was a cheaper option with jet2.com from manchester rather than to almeria airport.
Hmm - I suspected as much. I suppose using Murcia is ok if you are situated around the Mojacar areas but it is a considerable distance to more southern areas such as Roquetas. How do people find the flight situation affects holiday rentals?
Have you looked at Granada as its not that far from Roquetas? I dont know who lands there but someone does from the UK.
John.
We have a house in San Jose just east of Almeria in the Cabo de Gata Park Natural and think that Alicante aiport is a much better journey than Murcia airport which is of course no where near Murcia
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.