Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Well, I am safely here, but could someone please tell me what template I should be using, as now my screen is incredibly stretched :( I have to use an 800x600 screen resolution.

I will figure out how to get my avatar back tomorrow :D :D
whoa, just put my red sanji cat back, where it belongs....

Just found my way around the new place and gone back over to subsilver.....

Got my feet back under the new table.....looking good :lol:

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Looking good, :D

Got my advatar back just having a look round it all now

Danny
I've got my avatar back, I think, but how do I get rid of the Christmas skin? Its too hard on my eyes and causes my screen to freeze.
Click user control panel...top right

Board preferences...Change to subsilver and save

Also download the manual as this explains most settings. http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=110802

HTH

Van
Click on "user control panel" top right of page, then click on "Board preference"

It's in there

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Thank you Van, Thank you Sanji. All done. Don't get me wrong, the Christmas skin is very nice, but simply too hard on my eyes for browsing the forums.
No problems Gary...We give you the choice for that very reason.

Van
Welcome back everyone, come in, have a look around, what do you think of our new place? Great eh!

Sarah
:lol: Very well done - what a good upgrade- will enjoy looking about here at all the new bits! especially like the friends and foe option - have already filled mine in :lol:
Have you also cleaned up old posts?
Hi Karen,

We reduced the number of posts by 150,000 prior to the upgrade. Not only did that considerably speed up the upgrade, it also got rid of some very out-to-date information.

Mark :D
i like the new style, but the only problem i've encountered is that it does not hold my log in from one visit to the next, even although i have ticked the box.
is this something at my end?
jim

edit
now found that if on subsequent logins i just ignore the log in message and go straight to the forums that i am logged on and the xmas theme changes to the subsilver as i ticked in my profile.
  • Edited by jimd-f 2007-12-19 12:32:54
I'm having the same here, Jim. Other than that, everything looks good :)
Will point Admin to the previous two posts and get them to look whether "persistent log in's" are allowed.

Mark :D
Love it :D Well done Van and Mark and team for the successful transition.

Off for a nosey at that manual :D
Well done Mark & Van for the new look of HT :D
I'm loving it ! :)

Lou x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.