Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Upgrades
8 Posts
As far as I know there is no all inclusive at Maharba Palace!!.We stayed there last October and upgraded to full board at £4 each per day,but we did this with our tour operator when we booked.
Awww shame!! Not too bothered about the lunchtime meal, but it would have been nice not to have worried about carrying money for drinks and snacks during the day. I assume you had a good time there and the hotel was ok??
Thanks for replying anyway!
eee
;)
Yes nice hotel have been there twice,but very little entertainment in the evening,so going to try another hotel next time.
Thanks Briar and Crispy!!

The evening entertainment doesn't worry me too much. We prefer to go for a stroll after dinner and then chill out on the balcony or have a quiet drink. Thanks for the information again. It all helps! Any other tips about the hotel or surroundings would be most welcome of course!! It's always good to be well armed!
Cheers
eee
;)
Other posts are right - the Marhaba Palace doesn't offer an All-Inclusive option. It's a good hotel though and a very short stroll into the marina where there are lots of cheap places to have lunch - for that reason I wouldn't choose full-board. The hotel is quiet on an evening - but there's an 'Irish' bar opposite with entertainment most evenings, and the marina itself is lovely to stroll around by night(make sure you catch the musical fountain). Depending on what your tipple is, I'd suggest you take your own drink for your room - vodka, whisky, martini etc. are extortionate in Tunisia, though some local wines are ok :cheers
Thanks Zahra. We made sure that we took our own drinks last time we stayed in Tunisia!! The only local tipple we tried was Muscat, which we liked so much we bought 6 bottles back.!!
eee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.