Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Try evalena@spidernet.com.cy as listed in the CTO Hotel Guide 2009.

Marion
Thanks for that but thats the address which i tried ? I used all small cases and its just says demon failure x
I've sent a test email and it hasn't come back :que - evalena@spidernet.com.cy

If not - Tel: 23832222, Fax: 23832166

~No failure notice~
Miss chief
When you say it hasnt come back ? Do you mean you have had no response or you havent had a failure notice ?
Kat,

Have you tried it without the .cy ? I know when I was using an email address for another buisness in Cyprus last year I had the same problem and someone advised dropping the CY bit and it worked :tup
Ahh thanks for that but it still ahsnt worked.
Thanks though. We may just have to wait until we get there x
http://evalenabeachhotel.com/html/contact.html

Still cant find and email address but i have just rang them to request a sea view, Thay were as helpfull as you would expect, no guarantee but she has wrote it down. Also asked the price of aircon as couldnt find that and its 6 euro per day x
kat225club

Are you sure you have spelt it correctly? You have it as Evelena in your first post, but the email address is for Evalena.

luci :wave
now then kat,still no luck on the email then...i too have been trying and have tried so many combinations that i got writers cramp..lol.i still havent been able to contact them,so if you get chance can you mail the address on your return?? please :cheers

also an honest review would be great

have a blast :sun2

d
also kat can you see if all the rooms have balconys?cos on some of the pictures it appears that some may just have patio doors.

i know im been cheeky but if you get chance it would be great.

thanks again your astar
:tup
d
One reason for getting a Demon Failure notification is the recipient's inbox being full and Cypriots are notorious for not replying to emails.

Mark
Dazler i will be 100% honist with my reveiw. I have rang them and requested Sea view so will just have to wait and see. I have my fingers crossed the place is ok as i am quite picky lol should pay more if i want better but the location appears to be worth the risk. Not long now and i will answer ALL questions on my return xxx
cheers hun your a star. :rofl

wish i was going soon,ive still got 8 WEEKS!!!!!!!! :cry

have a wicked time

take care
d
Hi Dazzler
Just back last night and have done a hotel review. Have a read the any questions just msg me and i will answer them if i can. I have photos of the place which i will try and get on later if i can x
oh cheers hun,i hope you had agood time?ill read you review and ill get back to you asap.wot was the weather like?i bet your sick of answering that...lol.

take it easy and ill be in touch...{i hope the hotel is ok!!!!!!!gulp gulp...}

dazx
oh dear,just read your report and it doesn't sound too good to me.

at least the boat trip sounds great...i think ill be donning my life jacket and taking a ride...

hope your ok and not too pee'd off with your holiday/evalena
experience.

dx

**Edit to remove potentially libellous comments - Admin**
Dazzler
Dont get me wrong the place was ok for what we paid for Aug all things considered its just the things i outlined in my report that spoilt it.
Fingers crossed it will be ok for you. Cyprus is a fab place and it didnt spoil my holiday so im sure you will enjoy yours xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.