Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
have you looked at the dedicated Ryan Air thread in the flights forum, if you had you would have found a link posted a few days ago linking to the story [posted by emdia43 ..you will have to go to the penultimate page around the middle]

wiz
Thanks for that,

However that page only gives the same information as the other links that I found, there doesn't seem to be any different, definitive info anywhere.

Can anyone tell me if you have, or know of anyone who has been refused boarding since this directive came out, or do you know of anyone who has booked with a price comparison site who has flown out with no bother after the Ryan Air statement?

Please help - still awaiting a reply from OTBeach.com
have you asked on the flights forum in the ryan air thread that is where all our flight experts hang out if there is more news one of them may have the answer

wizard
To avoid duplication of a topic in here, I will lock this one.

Further discussions should be posted HERE

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.