Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Starting to get a little worried as no one is answering me :?
If anyone has stayed at these apartments please post a review HERE

luci :wave
Hi,
I have just arrived back from Cap Salou yesterday and I stayed at the Ontario apartments which were across the road from the Vancouver.

They looked really nice and when on the balcony the rooms looked exactly the same as ours. If so then they will be clean and you will have a very enjoyable time.

Also, the entertainment looked fantastic especially if you have children.

The resort is very clean and I throughly enjoyed myself. I would definitely recommend it for families and for couples.

I didn't want to come home it was that good.

Hope this has helped.

Sarah xxx
Thanks Sarah, Can the holiday makers at the Vancouver use the facilties at the hotel/apartments that you were at.

Thanks again

Marion
Hi Sarah

If you would like to post a review of the Ontario Apartments you can do so HERE

luci :wave
Hi,
I think you can use the Ontario facilities because people were always coming and going out of both apartment blocks. We never actually got chance to go but we saw people out of our apartments going into the Vancouver.

xxx

P.S Im going to post a review on very soon.
Thanks Sarah, looking forward to reading your review. Do you know if these apartments are sisters.

Thanks

Marion
I don't know if their together, I just think the facilities are shared.

Are you staying their this summer?
xxx
No next, just got back from Turkey.

Marion
Has anyone been to these appartments this summer as I have been checking the Hotels section and there has been no postings this summer :?:

Thanks

Marion
Does anyone have an e-mail address for these apartments.

Thanks in advance

Marion
We have reviews for the Vancouver for this summer HERE

And Ontario HERE
Thanks will take a look

Marion
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how far it is to Port aventura from the Vancouver/Ontario aprtments in Cap Salou -- can you walk there or is it better to go by bus/taxi?
Thanks
JeanM, When are you going to the Vancouver aparts?
:D Hi TAKING THE FAMILY ON HOLIDAY 2 ADULTS 4 NIPPERS 10 8 6 4
STAYING AT THE VANCOUVER APARTMENTS :?: ANY ONE KNOW WHAT ITS REALLY LIKE ANY GOOD PLACES TO EAT CLOSE BYE IS IT CHEAPER TO BOOK TRIPS WITH THE REPS OR TRY AND DO IT CHEAPER WITH LOCALS :?: IS THERE GOOD ENTERAINMENT IN THE EVENINGS :?: AS FIRST TIME TRAVELLERS FLYING FROM GATWICK IS IT EASY TO GET HELP FROM AIRPORT STAFF.

HOPE FOR SOME REPLYS :D :wink:

*Edit to restore normal font and remove some emoticons, please keep their use to a minimum and please don't post with caps lock on. Many thanks. Pippy*
Hi Bilko when are you going, we are going 4th July.

Does anyone have a web addy for these apartments please.

Thanks

Marion
:D if the vancouver apartments are in cap salou, then you have the paddock and smugglers inn are great for meals and one of them has entertainment on at night for the family. they are very busy places so get there quite early. have a great time :wink: :wink:
Thanks Beermat, we will enjoy, they are in cap Salou 8)

Marion
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.