Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi, I've been to The Venus. We went in August 2007 and have a wonderful holiday. Its a really nice hotel, on a side street a stones throw from the main resort strip. Rooms are spotless and spacious, bathrooms spotless and well fitted with shower over bath and vanity unit. Fridge in your room and aircon. I am pretty sure if you book direct with Nick you get a deal (free i think) on fridge, aircon and transfer from airport and back.

The pool is a nice size and there are plenty of sunbed, the pool bar is great for Lunch an Drinks. The breakfast was continental, and pancakes which was fine for us. The bar is open until late and they sometimes have some live music or quiz nights.

I would highly recommend the Venus.

Sarah
thanks for the reply sarah,i was going to book with thomson then the price shot up to £2800 from £2100 just like that.I am going to wait for the time being,if we booked direct it works out around £2400 self catering.
Hi Riversider
I take it you would want to fly from Newcastle? Thomas Cook have availability at the Venus in August (if that is your preferred date of departure!)

Kath
thanks for that kath,it was cheaper t-cook but now thomsons has come down a bit,i think i will hang on a few more weeks.
Have you tried looking at Olympic Holidays they are reasonable at the moment.We booked for August 2009 for 2 weeks We fly from leeds/bradford Thomas Cook is the airline.This will be our first Holiday in Greece so not sure what to expect.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.