Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Vernicas Image
3 Posts
Hi d_gib8

As a regular visitor to tenerife 4-5 times per year i have noticed a big change in Tenerife as a whole (for the better) the episodes of Tenerife Uncovered in 99 where mostly focusing on Veronicas,which did get a name for itself after and had a closure soon after,however since then the nightlife for most party animals is now be aimed in the starco area opposite veronicas (Yates's,Linekers,Tramps etc) where they have a variety of different bars this now seems to be the main area in Tenerife for nightlife i also must add they spotless and clean inside, i would reccomend you to definatley try it, if you havent been to tenerife for years it will be an eye opener for sure,at present as it is out of peaks being Jan, veronicas isnt really busy with only Bobbys/Busbys and sound of cream open but as soon as the summer months hit im sure it will all be busy again, i no the local authorities have clamped down against Drugs/Fighting in the area and ive not seen no trouble in the area whilst ive been,it depends what you are after really costa Adeje area is lovely and i prefer to spend my days up there and evenings in the starco area

hope this helps :D
I think you mean veronicas and starcos.

I was out there last summer and had a ball. Starcos has always been the more cleaner of the two to go but in 04 both were totally revamped. You cant beat PDLA for its nightlife for 18-25 year olds
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.