Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hello There,

We too have booked Villa Kiydan for two weeks in August - What dates are you going to be there.

We have a little girl aged 7. By all accounts, the accommodation is getting booked up very quickly so there should be a few kids around.

Have you been to Dalyan before. This will be our third time and we love it...

:)
We too are going to stay at Villa Kiydan in August We also have a little girl aged 7 so I'm glad she'll have some friends to play with...

Can't wait to get there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiya, I have a feeling we might already have pm'd on another forum. We've never been to Dalyan before but have been to Turkey many times. HAvent been there for 2 years though so I cant wait to get there.
Hi,

We probably have met through other Forums. I am a member of all of them !

The weather out there is hotting up at the moment and it's on days like today when it's nice and sunny that I wish I was there, sitting by the pool, sipping a lovely cool Efes beer.....

Still August will soon be here and we will be there....

Have you looked on TripAdvisor, there's quite a lot of reviews on Villa Kiydan on there so it might be worth taking a look...

Speak soon !

;)
Yep, have been on tripadvisor, we have definitely chatted before lol. Think I'm going on a diet for the next few months, I cant wait for August. See ya there! :)
we are going to villa kidan 18 august 2009 for 2 weekes any new info or anyone there the same time as us :wave:
just thought i d ask again if anyone else is going in august. now the sun is shinning starting to think more about holidays
These sound like really nice apartments. Can anyone advise me of the cost of them? Still doing research for this summers break. Many thanks. :sun2
hi, we ve booked for 2 weekes in august, a 2 bedroom apartment (sleeps 6) with jacuzzi bath for £720, including air con and transfers. more than happy with this as they look lovely apartments.they also have one bedroom apartments which are about £500 I think, and less expensive 2 bed apartments which are about £600. these prices are for august as thats what i enquired about. earlier and later in the year i expect they are a bit cheaper. All prices include transfers and aircon.
hi all just bumping up this topic as we are off to villa kiydan in 6 weekes. Anyone been this year yet to villa kiydan or dalyan, we are a family group aged 5 to 65 so any info or tips for all ages greatly recieved. Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.