Just a word of warning to anyone who ever thinks of booking this property

My family had been to this location before, and were looking forward to a tranquil holiday (it was my birthday that week) We had no reason to mistrust the owner having been before, but on arrival we were subject to the following thanks to works being carried out in close proximity right next door:

• A large crane travelling over the rear garden and swimming pool area, a clear health and safety risk

• Noisy high decibel power tools being used right next to the patio area, for which the construction workers were using the correct hearing protection, but where we were subjected to the dangerous noise levels

• Public urination by the construction workers on several occasions, a clear health hazard if allowed to continue

I had been in contact with the owner several times during the weeks prior to visit and he never once mentioned the works that were ongoing. I complained whilst there and he couldn't get out quick enough on the Monday, and on Friday before we left he never even came back for the electricity money as he knew it was probably best for him just to avoid a grilling over what he had made us endure

Given the level of deceit and dishonest we encountered, i would seriously discourage anyone from booking this property! :(