Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Costa Papagayo and Parque Del Rey are very near town, mostly detached and semi detached villas with private pools. If it's a villa in a complex you're after then Las Brisas, Las Casitas and Casas Del Sol are ideally placed, next to the harbour.
You could also try Los Calamares. This is a residential 'estate' but there are quite a few rental villas with private pools. About 5 minutes walk to town.
Thanks guys, very helpful for my holidaylettings search this evening!

In your view which of the locations you mention would have the best balance of "close enough" but "quiet/private enough" ?

We like villa holidays for the private pool during the daytime; want to be able to get out easily in the evening for food so we don't find ourselves cooking everyday and also so both of us can enjoy a moderate tipple with no driving but then also return to a peaceful enough area for a good nights sleep! ha ha
I have stayed on Las Brisas a few times and am going back for a week in March. They are semi detached with a communal heated pool. A restaurant on site, bar and evening ents.
We go in annually in September and stay in a villa on Los Calamares. Detached, private heated pool, extremely private altogether. 5 minutes into town.
Las Brisas, Las Casitas and Casas Del Sol are closer to town but don't have the private pools and are on a complex.
We stayed in Costa Papagayo last year, in a villa with a private pool and aircon. It was about 10 - 15 minutes walk to the church in PB, wher there is a wide choice of reataurants and bars. We have also stayed on Las Brisas and Casa del Sol, which are both nearer town, Las Brisas being nearest. Las Brisas has a restaurant and bar with entertainment at night. Casas del sol doesn't have either.
Sounds like Los Calamares is going to be best. Booked flights now so need to find something!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.