Hi I have used a holiday letting company in Majorca for a number of years Mallorca-myhome. in the past all their properties have been first class and I have never had a problem with them however in June I went to a new townhouse they were now looking after which looked very nice on the cgi generated pictures.Having had dealings with this company in the past i trusted them and duly arrived at the town house 9pm ish on Sunday evening all seemed to be up to their usual standard until they pointed out that it was touch and go that the property would be complete in time for our visit and they had just made it in time.
They then showed us around the property pointing out several items that were missing from the list that appeared in their on line description the major being the missing sunshade on what turned out to be a scorching roof terrace which we were unable to use because of the heat there were also no shower screens fitted and a glass screen that divided the sink from the tv was also absent.
Another issue was the garage besides being very difficult to manoeuvre in and out of it was blocked by parked vehicles on three occasions and seemed to be missing a no parking sign/permit that appeared on several of the other garages in the street.
We tried to contact the agents but to no avail so we decided to leave the property after 3 days .On our return to the UK we emailed for a refund and we were ignored for several days with not even you cant have a refund because.... Since then i have simply received 4 emails "good Morning"......"5 euros thats it"......."dont wait for nathing"....and finally ..."what you gone do then"I have vowed to put as much negative feedback on the internet but even that has prompted no response. I am 1200 euros down ,any suggestions.
Carl Hardman