America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
With all due respect, I hardly think posting such a sarcastic comment less than 24 hours after your original post will encourage a response.
Anything on Indian Creek :tup is within walking distance of the Outback Restuarant close to where Splendid China was. There is also a TGI Friday on the same site and another decent one but can't just remember name :think :duh

The best of all, Lone Star :D is just 15mins drive up the I4 exit 68 :tup
Hi
I have booked a villa for myself & family for 2weeks July/August at SandyRidge in the Davenport area.
Has anyone been here?
What is it like?
How far is the drive really, to the parks?
How close are all the other local amenities?

Any help would be much appreciated. :tup
I would recommend Reunion Resort, if you are looking for somewhere top notch....maybe Regal Palms if you are not looking to spend a fortune but want similar facilities on a less grand scale. :)
Hi :wave Why don't you try Seasons or Eagle point or Indian point they are all very close to the big Walmart :D and really close to Disney/Universal.We like to be near the 192 as there are loads of eating places along there :tup
Sue
Does anyone have any Villas to rent at seasons, Eagle point or Indian Point?

Or anywhere of the 192 near restaurants? Preferably walking distance so as not to always have to take car.
If any villa owners are able to assist Liz, please do so via PM, not on the forum.

Thanks.

Pippy :)
Davenport is about 15-20 miles from Disney-depending how far down you go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.