Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Villa Mar basic but ok and we sell it ourselves so ok.

In the centre of town and for that price grab it quick as it is cheaper than the flight alone.

John
I agree with John definatly a good deal. Make sure that includes all you extras though!!

Louise x
Is that the one beside the Geordie Bar ?

Diane :sun
We stayed at the Villa Mar for a few days in 2004. As John says it's very basic but it's clean and the staff were very friendly. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Christabel
Well we dont really mind if the hotels basic! just aslong as its clean!
We cant really grumble at that price!
All we want is a hotel not too far from everything as we like going around all the bars! and obviously a clean hotel!i think this hotel will be fine for us :) Thanks everyone!
I would though check that price again as I spotted a similar deal at another place in Marmaris same price as yours on the net and called and when everything was added it came to £176 per person which is still good but very misleading.

John
Yeh ill be sure to give them a call tomorrow!try and get it all sorted!
Thanx John!

*Edit please do not use phone text Briar
HAS ANYBODY STAYED AT THE VILLAMAR RECENTLY???

*Edit as per T&C please do not post with caps lock on Briar
Didn't sleep there but popped into the bar quite a few times the last few weeks for a bit of peace and quiet

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.